Thursday, May 14, 2015

Be Continued...

 Hussain's face changed. Because Alex seemed positive according to his guess. That means, infection risk of Brian increased. Hussain turned to normal, because he had to be strong. He really wanted to help Brian.




"Ok Brian, please follow my advices" he told him. He wanted to learn if Brian was addicted. Brian said "yes, I am told that I have crisis when I can't reach drug".

Hussain asked if he wants to get rid of this addiction sincerely. Brian said "Yes, but I am very lonely, drugs help me".

 Dr.Hussain told him he could get psychiatric help.

Dr.Hussain: “Would you like to get  psychiatric help? I have a psychiatrist friend. He can help you.”

Brian: “Sir, i  am worried to go to jail. Jail is full of jerks, it is not easy to stay alive and healthy there. I really need help but i feel i need real friends to guide me in this horrible life.”

Dr.Hussain:  “ My friend is such a guy. He is a medical doctor, he hides secrets and tries his best to guide his patients. He really loves his job."

Brian: “But i don’t have health insurance”.

Dr.Hussain:  “He is a private MD. He has his own office. I will talk to him, i guess he would be very happy to help you for free. Because, we believe in Allah (God of  Muslims) and Allah wants us to help people who need."

Brian: “Really? But i prefer you doc.”

Dr.Hussain: “Ok, give me your phone number, i will try my best to help you, deal?”

Brian: “Thank you so much sir, i am very happy now. But i have a question about HIV?”

Dr.Hussain: “Yes, please?”

Brian: “Your face seemed worried when i told you about that i used Alex’ needle. Do you think i have HIV from him?

Dr.Hussain: “Brian, we need to wait for confirmation test results both for you and Alex. We will talk to you about this next week, ok?”

Brian:” Ok Sir, now let me go, i will wait for your call”

Dr.Hussain: “Ok take care, may Allah protects you.”

Brian: “ Oh you Muslim? I really don’t know your religion and God.”

Dr.Hussain:” We should meet sometime Brian. I would like to talk to you.”

Brian: “ That would be great Sir. I will wait for your call then.”

Dr. Hussain: “See you.”

  Brian left doctors office very happily. Because, he thought he gained a new friend: “Dr. Hussain”. Also Brian and Alex went to give new blood samples for western blot test and HIV RNA test.


No comments:

Post a Comment