Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Living with HIV Stories


Reading about other people's experiences of HIV can often make you realise you are not alone
 in your situation.They can help you understand how other people cope with their positive status or
with a friend or relative  who is living with HIV.
Below are a selection of stories that have been sent to AVERT from people all around the world.

Kathy

Hi I’m Kathy 12 I was born with HIV...
I don’t know how many meds I have taken in my life...
I was adopted when I was like 3 or 2.... I don’t really remember how my mom told me that I had HIV or anything... 
people tell me that people like me shouldn’t even be on this earth but I don’t care what they say
 I’m a human being and I deserved to be heard. I’m really scared to have a boyfriend because I know that
 I can give other people HIV.... I want to be married with 3 kids and I don't want to grow up 2 be a loner 
but how can I do all of that and I’m HIV I started to think is there anything that I can do...
Well I don’t know but... I’m happy to have people just like me who were born with it.. 
It makes me a little mad when I see things on T.V about HIV but then again there trying to help people 
so they don’t end up like me or make a child like me I guess that kinda good... 
sometimes it feels like no body gets me but then there trying to help me so I cant really get mad at them..
 but it really dose hurt sometimes I just wanna be normal, like all the other girls, you know have a crush 
get a first kiss without thinking about it... But I will Never regret who I am and what I have its made me who I am 
and I guess that’s whatz important...  I really don’t like the meds they give me one word Nasty.. :-)..
 my mom makes me laugh about it or she tries... its crazy that I had to be me the only one in my family
 to have it ..

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone, I want to say a special thanks to Dr OGU. for helping me get cured from herpes virus 2019 , I contacted him base on the testimonies I saw about him on the internet I was diagnosed of HERPES Virus i have tried all I can to get cured but all to know avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal man who prepare herbal medication to cure all kind of diseases including HERPES virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try I was cured by his herbal medicine and natural herbs, kindly contact him today through his email: drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com or text/call: +1 (719) 629 0982

    He’s waiting to help you.


    HE ALSO SPECIALIZE IN THE FOLLOWING Illness;

    If you have any sickness like : H I V/AIDS , CANCER , HERPES 1 or 2 , GENITAL WARTS (HPV), and Hepatitis B. Trichomoniasis Gonorrhea, Epilepsy, and Syphilis.

    ReplyDelete