Monday, June 29, 2015

Oh Adam, again?

Oh Adam, again?
Brian reminded Adam again when Hussain told about first prophet and person Adam. Brian had been going to the station to sign the papers daily. Policemen asked about who he had fought with. Brian didn’t complain and he told them it was an old friend who had misunderstood him, and they were ok after all. Policemen didn’t force too much and did let him go. So, Brian was planning to call Adam and meet him. Adam wrote his cellphone number at that envelope he gave to Brian. He called Adam, he told about situation at station. Adam thanked to him, and Adam offered him a dinner outside. They were going to meet dinner. Brian told Adam everything. He told him about Kelly.


“I really liked him man. But i didn’t understand what happened, she stopped talking to me suddenly. We even didn’t fight. I tried to find out the reason. So, i used that girl’s photos and fake profile.”

“So, what was the reason?”

“Can i trust you? I still like her. Maybe you can help me, but i will give you my secrets.”

“Ok, don’t worry. I was so furious at you at first, but i was almost killing you. So, i promise i won’t hurt you again. We are friends now. You sound such a good guy.”

“Thank you Adam. I have a sad, long life story. My parents were divorced and my mother left me with my grandmother. She is an old woman. She couldn’t educate me well. I had very bad friends. And, unfortunately, i started to use drugs. One day, my best friend who was also a drug addict was very bad. He was a homeless boy and he was living in rural area where gangs try to administer. I visited him, he was having very high fever, i called ambulance. Ambulance could not enter the place we were. I had to bring him and this gangs stopped me. They asked me either money or drugs to let him go to hospital. I didn’t have money, i knew where the drugs were that Alex hided. I went to take them and when i was back, policemen were there. They were stopping everybody they saw in that street. I was carrying drugs, so i had to run away. It was night and dark, so i threw drugs away from me when i was running away. But at the end, they caught me and took me station. So, your uncle, Kelly’s father also works at that station. So, he told Kelly to stop talking to me. I even talked to him, but didn’t work out. So, i am really sorry about this fake profile, but i had to find the reason why she left me suddenly. Do you understand me?”

“Oh wow. Man, you better forget Kelly. Kelly is a kinda elite girl. You can’t be happy with her. You can’t satisfy her needs.”

“If you say so…” curved his head to the front Brian.

“Anyway, i am happy you are alive and you didn’t complain to the police about me. Thank you and i am so sorry too.”

“No problem but how come did you find me?”

“I am a computer engineer man. You tried to find a way to learn why Kelly left you, so i tried to find out why Siobhan left me. He,he, he…”

“Hehe, he..” giggled Brian.

“Man, i really did like your chat as Siobhan. Photos also were awesome. But after you stopped and closed the account, i had a suspect. I found out your ip address, and then cell phone number and i found you. I followed you almost 2 days. You were mostly in hospital and that guy doc, was with you. So, that night my anger reached to the top and you know the rest...But after that fight, i was so worried and regretful. Because a woman from a window saw me and she was calling somewhere. So, i had to hide. Thankfully, ambulance was very fast. I also followed your situation at hospital too. I was very happy when they took you into the service from ICU.” said Adam.

And his hand moved toward Brian’s hand. He held his hand and said,

“I am happy you are alive.”

Brian felt weird. He said this like he was holding a girl’s hand. It sounded like his looks changed. Brian had a suspect if Adam was bisexual or gay.

“Well, i suggest you not to touch me,because i have another secret.”

“Oh, what is it?” moved his hand back Adam.

“You know, my that friend died because of infections and drugs. He was taking drugs by needles, he had HIV from a friend’s needles. HIV collapsed his immune system and needle’s holes in his skin made other microorganisms enter his body easier and he had many infections and he died. And i was also using drugs by needles. And unfortunately, one time i used his needle. And,we have just found out that i am also HIV positive. I have started therapy but i carry this virus.”

“Oh no…” surprised Adam.

“Is my Siobhan gonna die?” asked silently Adam. Brian understood what he said.

“Hey i am not Siobhan,and yes, all people are going to die one day. Do you see anyone living for 1000 years?”

Adam started to cry. He said, “I thought i had found true love first time in my life. And then, she left me and i found out she was not her. And then, i found you the owner of her words, and now i am losing you.”

“Hey Adam, i am not a girl. Please, turn to yourself. And, by the way i am not gay or bisexual if you have such an intention. You should know that.” said Brian suddenly.

“Oh no, you got me wrong Brian. I am really sorry to hear all of these. But, can we stay friends? If you need help, i can try my best. You can’t know how lonely i am. I am always in front of computer, either busy with work or with lots of fake friends online. This social media makes me depressed. I just need real friends. Would you be mine?”

“Yours? Your what?”

“Friend, man. Take it easy.”

“Are you straight?”

“Well yes. I just need you as a friend. Don’t get me wrong.”

“Oh ok then. But i better go now, i have an appointment.”

“Oh, with who?” asked Adam. Adam’s these questions were making Brian have suspects about his sexual preference.

“Hey, i am a free man, ok? I can meet anyone i want. I have to go now. Thanks for dinner.” said Brian.


And Brian left him. Brian was thinking to gaining a new friend but he was disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment