Monday, June 29, 2015

Health insurance problem

Health insurance problem

They called Dr. Hussain. He agreed to meet them at lunch break. They told Dr. Hussain about the problem. Dr. Hussain said,

“Oh sorry guys, i forgot to guide you about insurance problem. There are some helpful organizations about patients without insurance. But you still need to pay some of the price.”



“Oh Doc, how can i? I am homeless, jobless...I live in a garbage.” said Alex.

“No Alex, you are not alone, i am gonna find a job and i will help you. And i will talk to my mother and you are not gonna live in this garbage anymore.” said Brian.

Dr. Hussain liked this conservation, and he thanked Brian. “ You are a great friend Brian. You really love your friend, that’s a real friendship”.

“I can’t leave him alone in these hard days. We both are in a garbage, but i have a great hope that we will get rid of this garbage with your help.”

Alex started to cry and Brian hugged him.

“So, no worries guys, i will arrange everything and i guess the best option for you Alex is group health insurance. So you guys can also make lots of HIV positive patients and cling to life all together.” said Dr. Hussain.

After lunch, Dr. Hussain arranged everything and had great news. He gave them an address and they decided to go there tomorrow. Because, that address was kinda far away from where they live.

After hospital, Brian told Alex, “Bro, let me talk to my grandmother tonight. I hope she will let you move into our flat. Please wait for me one more night. Ok?”

“Sure Brian. But please don’t have an argue with your grandma because of me. I don’t wanna you cause a problem. I am used to live in this garbage. Your help means a lot to me. I appreciate this Brian. Really, please don’t be sad.” replied Alex.

“No worries, just one more night. She is at work right now,so i have to wait for her until night. Be patient buddy, we will see.”

“Nothing else to do for me bro...Take care..”

“See ya”

Brian went home and he prepared a great dinner for himself and his grandmother. He even took some candles to affect his grandma. He started to wait for her. But time was passing and she didn’t get home on time. After half an hour, he started to worry. And he gave a call to her cellphone. Phone was out of signal. He called her work place, and they told him that she had got sick and was sent to hospital. Brian alarmed and he went to hospital. He found out that they had taken her to emergency room and they had found out she was having heart attack. They had started treatment, but she got worsened, so they took her to intensive care unit. Brian was shocked. He remembered last fight with her. It was about Jesus Christ. He started to pray,

 “Oh God and Jesus, i am so sorry, i made a very big mistake, please forgive me.”

He felt regretful. And then, he started to wait for good news at waiting room. Meanwhile, he remembered Kelly and he  sent her a text message and he told her about his grandma’s situation and he asked her to pray. And then, he also called Alex. But, Alex didn’t pick up the phone.

 “Oh no, please Alex, don’t get sick...I can’t handle this.” thought Brian.

Then, he left his phone number to the nurse just in case of an emergency and he went to visit Alex again. While he was on the way, Kelly replied his text.

 “Oh Brian, i am so sorry to hear that. I hope she gets well soon, my prays are with you.” sent the text message Kelly.


Brian arrived to the place of Alex after 20 minutes. He had another shock. 

No comments:

Post a Comment