Tuesday, April 14, 2015

From the e book: "Am i positive?"


Brian was about to give a decision. He was considering to be a Muslim. He decided to ask his grandmother. Because he promised her to tell her everything. He asked her idea, and she asked what Islam wants from him.



"It wants me to have a great connection with God. I have to wake up early before sunrise when it is dark. I have to clean some parts of my body with clean water which is performing ablution, after cleaning i have to pray. Praying is like talking to Allah in Islam. Muslims start day like this every day. And i have to be very careful during the day, i should not forget Allah, i should never tell a lie, never drink, never use drugs. I should never hurt anyone, i should keep smiling and helping people. It is also advised to visit patients, relatives regularly. I should stay away from fornication, i should marry with someone appropriate. I should keep my eyes away from looking at women sexually. I should be a very nice person. This is real Islam. And i should help people, even animals. And i should be very honest at my job or whatever i do. That's what Islam wants from me." replied Brian.


No comments:

Post a Comment