Tuesday, April 14, 2015

About me and the novel

It is very hard to talk about myself, but i want to tell you why i wrote this novel. I have seen the importance of HIV after i started working at Medical Microbiology Laboratory. Health care workers were having needle accidents, they were asking to test HIV as soon as possible panicky. So this panic led me to tell people about HIV.

And i am a muslim. Unfortunately, even though my religion Islam is a religion of peace, we have been seeing a lot of troubles about muslims in the world nowadays. I wanted to tell people about Islam. Islam really cares about all human. The world jihad is actually not to kill people, it is actually to cherish people, to help people to be happy. I wanted to give samples with a muslim infectious disease doctor in my novel. I am openminded about all constructive critisims. Feel free to tell me your opinions. It is my first novel, so in Turkish we have a saying,

"Sürçi lisan etti isek affola..." which means,

"Forgive us for albeit lapsus linguae."

abdurrahmansarmis 

No comments:

Post a Comment